Tuesday, November 2, 2010

slander and bull shit lies

Okay so today is Election Day and there are people standing in the streets with their signs waving to every one and kids get out of school early so they can have the schools to use for the polls and what not. But honestly I could give two shakes of a lamb’s tail about it all. Republican, Democrat, Independent who cares! No matter who gets voted in they won’t do as good a job as any one really wants and people will still be complaining about something. And as far campaign ads are considered they are HORRIBLE! So one guy raised taxes and another guy touches little girls, and another guy is old. Who the hell cares; I want to know about what they say that are going to do not their personal bull shit. And personally I am not going to vote for Person A when he goes on about all the bad things about Person B that doesn’t make you look any better asshole, talk about all the good things your gunna do not the bad things the other dick head has done. No matter how you vote you can never accomplish everything you SAY you’re gunna do its fucking impossible, and at the end of your time in office it will all come out about how you didn’t live up to your promises and just make you look bad, so why run anyways? Most elections are rigged any ways by the use of drug money and ‘favors’ done for each other. And another thing lose the ties! I know you’re all stuck up pricks but if you for once just do a press conference in a sweat shirt and jeans I might have some respect for you as a person.

But for the people that DO VOTE thanks I'm glad you care enough about what goes on in your state/country/where ever to follow all this stuff and make a choice. But I just don’t have enough confidence in the system to believe its just that simple. Maybe some day when I have kids and own a house of my own and taxes and shit might mean something to me then maybe ill vote but for right now ill let every one else decide for me. Now I know this will be a big topic of discussion on here about how I'm throwing away my privileges of being an American but you know what its also my privilege of an American to do what I want and I choose not to vote. And yes I know that if I don’t vote I don’t get to complain but really I’m not complaining I just hate all the ads and bullshit tossing back and forth to give a shit. So to the election process and all the slander and bull shit lies that come with elections FUCK YOU! I don’t care take your buttons and signs some where else.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have very valid points, as usual, but the only ones that can be held accountable for the idiots inc harge are the legions of idiots that voted for them.

While a politician can and DOES promise everything, all we can do as a collective is hope that they follow through.

The trick is to fogure out who is telling teh LEAST ammount of lies about everything and vote for that person.

Oh, and waiving extra taxes is always a good thing.

T.dot said...

very good points man

El Trombone said...

Solid. I agree that they all lie but sometimes the lies are just overpromises...

Anonymous said...

Can't say much about the political situation as a Canadian, but vote or die, man. Vote or die.

la comédie said...

hmm very interesting

mike said...

a good read. great points. they all lie.