Friday, November 19, 2010

Steve Jobs and the rest of Apple

Alright so this really pisses me off I own an ipod it was a gift, its engraved, its special, and it’s dead. I was using my ipod all day at work like I normally do playing solitaire in the corner when no one is watching because there is nothing else to do and I cant sit down in the office because then I get yelled at. So all day the ipod is fine I win a bunch of games of solitaire and even listen to music on the way home in my car. When I get home the battery is half full (yes I'm an optimistic) so I decide to charge it since tomorrow will be more solitaire and more music on the way home. So I plug it in and then itunes tells me that it can’t find my ipod so I should return it to the original settings, that’s fine I didn’t change any setting and there is nothing special on there any ways. Half way through the restoring process I get a message “sorry we can’t seem to restore this ipod” even though they have already erased what was left on there basically leaving me with a little glowing paper weight! So I try it again still nothing not even recognizing that it’s an ipod just that something was plugged it. So I go to the apple website enter my serial number and to my ‘surprise’ its no longer covered under warranty. Big shocker there! Now I know what happened when it was purchased for me I'm sure there was a warranty put on it for damages and repairs and what have you. And I would be willing to be that the end of that warranty was very recently, since I'm sure it was bought for my birthday and probably had a 1 year plan. So my warranty is up apple see that I have plugged my ipod in and that triggers a response and BAM my ipod that was working perfectly fine is no more, it has ceased to be, it has expired and gone to meet its maker, this is a late ipod, it’s a stiff, bereft of life, its rests in peace! This is an X ipod! So now my ipod sits on ym desk unplugged, power on frozen in the ‘connected’ screen.

This is what happened with any electronic you register and connect to the web they can track your warranty and the week after it’s up they send some sorta fucking shock wave thing into and fry it dead, think about it maybe you had a nice TV or gaming system that you bought extended warranty on and one day it died for what ever reason so you call them up to see what you can have done and oh my oh my the warranty ran out just last week, what a bummer! Well fuck this! FUCK apple and all their dumb products I have never liked them! And don’t you get all smartsy with me saying “well if you don’t like apple why do you have an ipod?? Hmmm?” it was a gift jerk ass. So to Steve Jobs and the rest of Apple and to any other fucking device that kicks the bucket right after its warranty is up and done with FUCK YOU! I’m onto your little schemes!

2 comments:

bryanna b said...

josh.. turn the screen upside down.. kinda looks like ur getting the finger.. just saying.. lol

Anonymous said...

it looks like a mushroom cloud on the screen haha

~Bro